- Don’t believe the book. The book that so nonchalantly mentions coping your crown moulding to fit the corner pieces together was not written for homeowners with skills that are slightly inferior to those of Tim the Tool Man Taylor.
- Measure twice, cut once, nail in place, rip down, measure again, cut some more, nail up.
- No matter how carefully you plan, or how much extra material you buy, you will ALWAYS end up making at least one more trip to Home Depot.
- In her pre-Sharkey life, Penny may have been taken to the shelter for her lack of hunting ability. In addition to her stubby legs that don’t carry her far or fast, and her terrible nose for all things other than cat poop, she’s gun shy. Every time J.P. got out the air nailer, she glued herself to my leg or cowered under the table. Eventually, we sent her to the neighbor’s house to keep her from freaking out completely.
- J.P. really can solve any problem he encounters, even when it’s not related to computers.
We have crown moulding, people!