Today’s diet (in order of consumption) included:
- A corn dog.
- Southwest chorizo egg burrito from Tejas.
- Ribs from Famous Dave’s.
- Chocolate chip cookies from Sweet Martha’s.
- Milk to go with the cookies.
- Cheese curds . . . of course!
- Hotdish (that’s casserole, if you live outside the Midwest) on a stick with cream of mushroom dipping sauce.
- Famous Dave’s ribs . . . again.
- Deep-fried Snickers bar.
Dashababy commented the other day when I referenced Ricky Ricardo in my post, so I thought of her when I saw this crop art today:
The portrait is made entirely of seeds, which is why it’s called crop art. I’m amazed by how much detail and subtle shading it has. And here’s a bonus pic for you Lucy fans: